Mesa County Geography Quiz
Start the quiz
1. How many incorporated towns and cities are there in Mesa County?
2. Where is the headwater of the Colorado River?
Rocky Mountain National Park
San Juan Mountains
3. What was the original name of the Colorado river?
Grand Fork River
Rio Grande River
4. What percentage of Mesa County is private land?
5. Where did the city of Grand Junction Get its name from?
The junction of the Bookcliffs and the Grand Mesa
The junction of the interstate 70 and US 50 & 6
The junction of the Colorado River and the Gunnison River
The junction of the Grand River and the Gunnison River
The first airport in Colorado
6. Where is the highest point in Mesa County?
7. What percentage of Mesa County is public land?
8. How many Colorado counties border Mesa County?
9. What is the largest body of water in Mesa County?
10. How many forests are there in Mesa County?
Great! You've completed the quiz.
Click the submit button below to check your answers or the back button to go back and change your answers.