Mesa County Geography Quiz
Start the quiz
1. What percentage of Mesa County is public land?
2. What percentage of Mesa County is private land?
3. How many forests are there in Mesa County?
4. How many Colorado counties border Mesa County?
5. What is the largest body of water in Mesa County?
6. Where is the headwater of the Colorado River?
Rocky Mountain National Park
San Juan Mountains
7. How many incorporated towns and cities are there in Mesa County?
8. Where did the city of Grand Junction Get its name from?
The junction of the Bookcliffs and the Grand Mesa
The junction of the interstate 70 and US 50 & 6
The junction of the Colorado River and the Gunnison River
The junction of the Grand River and the Gunnison River
The first airport in Colorado
9. How many square miles of land does Mesa County encompass?
5347 square miles
3341 square miles
2026 square miles
4339 square miles
6000 square miles
10. What is the estimated 2013 population of Mesa County?
Great! You've completed the quiz.
Click the submit button below to check your answers or the back button to go back and change your answers.